Tuesday, April 21, 2009

IT'S BACK TO WORK!

After a wonderful long weekend with my daughter Amy and family in Oak Park, IL, it is back to work in the studio.


the Miller-Renzulli family at the fountain in Venice during our trip to Italy last fall.


Abigail & William on the tower in Pisa

I've been "coasting" a bit lately and feel it is time to turn things up a notch or two. There is a 48x48" canvas that I started over a week ago waiting for some attention, as well as one large watercolor in its very early stages. I should have something to show of their progress in the next few days.

In the meantime, here is one of the last small wc sketch completed before leaving town last week.


KY Tobacco barn watercolor 7x9"

1 comment:

Julio Rodrigues said...

I am loving these beautiful and VERY transparent watercolors.