Friday, June 29, 2012

EVERYTHING IN MODERATION

If my years in medicine has taught me anything, it is the value of moderation in all things…well, almost all things – it might be difficult to moderate an orgasm.  So if this photo of our new centerpiece seems excessive, let me point out that in these 17 bags of pasta, only 2 are of the same type.  Exercising great restraint, I ordered only one bag of each of the other 16

types.  Now THAT, my friends, is moderation!






Included in this titillating tower of pasta are:

Fiesta Fettuccine
Garlic Parsley Fettuccine
Basil Fettuccine
Red Chile Pepper Fettuccine
Three Peppercorn Fettuccine
Wild Mushroom Fettuccine
Lemon Chive Fettuccine
Farm & Field Fettuccine
Land & Sea Fettuccine
Straw & Hay Fettuccine
Golden Egg Pappardelle
Garlic Herb Pappardelle
Spinach Pappardelle
Spicy Sesame Linguine
Egg Linguine
Spinach Linguine


No comments: