Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A PADUCAH PORTFOLIO

After writing and talking about this for the past year it is finally about to happen.  The file is at the printer and I'm hoping to be holding a book in my hand in a few weeks.

The book, 8.5x11", will be bound with a hard cover, and contain over 100 paintings and drawings in full color 66 pages.  Approximately 80% of the artwork in new, completed in the past 12 months.

The price is $35.00 plus 6% sales tax for KY residents.  HOWEVER -  for a limited time I am offering the followe=ing a prepublication special:

For Kentucky friends - $28 plus $1.68 tax.  Total - $29.68

For out of town friends - $28 plus $5 S&H.  Total  - $33

To order – Send check made out to Gallery 5 to 803 Madison St., Paducah KY, 42001, or call me (270-366-2837) with credit card information.

Please call or email me if you have any questions or comments.  I appreciate your feedback.

A LOWER TOWN SAMPLER

PADUCAH BUILDS DIESELS HERE

No comments: