Thursday, October 31, 2013

THREE MORE

There is so much to do and so little time.  Actually there is quite a bit of time available to me, but I like saying that..."so much to do and so little time".  It just sounds nice.

So even as I'm preparing the gallery and studio for the next event (presenting A Paducah Portfolio) I've managed to work on several small watercolors and they just happen to be west Kentucky barns.  Sadly most of them seem to be well past their prime, with no real agricultural purpose.  Some of them falling into disrepair. fortunately for me they still exist because I enjoy painting them.



Each painting is aproximately 10x12" and at the moment are named barns #1, #2, & #3


A date to remember...THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21...the opening reception at Gallery 5 for the exhibit of the artwork in A PADUCAH PORTFOLIO, as well as the release of the book and a book signing.

1 comment:

Julio Rodrigues said...

Love those barns...good luck with your ehxibit!
Hey, guess what...I am now retired too! That's right...card carrying member of AARP.
Hope to use some of the extra time for painting.