Monday, August 6, 2007

Getting Started

I have thought about starting this blog for a long time, always putting it off because I could never clearly define its intentions and format. It finally occurred to me that if I waited to have all the i’s dotted and t’s crossed it would never happen. So, here it is; along with millions of others I have stepped into the world of blogging.

I consider myself an incredibly fortunate man, blessed not only with amazing parents, family, and wonderful people in my life, but also with circumstances and opportunities to pursue a life of my own design. At least one of my intentions in this blog is to pay homage to those who have contributed to my successes and wellbeing.

I claim the right to deviate far of course from time to time as the spirit moves me, and, on occasion (or even occasions) to use this venue to promote my commercial endeavors.

My goal is to have one to three postings a week. If you think this site would be of interest to others please feel free to pass it on to them. Your comments and other feedback will be appreciated.

3 comments:

Aynex Mercado said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Bill!

fairfreda said...

Cool, I am impressed that you were up doing this at 5:11am.

Unknown said...

We both look forward to checking!