Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WORKING IN SLOW MOTION,

at least that is what it feels like these past several weeks. I'm still in the studio every day but seem to spend more time staring at the canvas and the paper than working on them. I'm still working on the large watercolors, there are 2 more in progress, and I've just completed the following acrylic, working ever so slowly. I have not ruled out adding a "misplaced" element in this piece...need to spend some time looking at it.



untitled acrylic 24x30"

2 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

Beautiful mood in the piece, Bill. I'm having a slow as molasses period as well...my paintings seem to take twice as long to produce as they normally do. Maybe it's a mind shift...and new ideas are waiting to be born? I hope that's what it is anyway!

dog face girls said...

Happy Happy Birthday(tomorrow of course) Bill!!!

Hugs,

Vee