Sunday, October 31, 2010

FROM ITALY WITH LOVE

The opening reception is 2 weeks away, the art work is completed and ready to hang, and all that remains is some major cleaning in the studio and gallery, removing the present work, hanging the show, cleaning up some landscaping, and planning and preparing the food. Two weeks should be enough time to accomplish this....right?

I gave my friend Nathan Brown (creative director at Paducah Printing) a CD with several images of my work, including one photograph, knowing he would create a great poster for the show...and he did.



Preparations for the show have monopolized my time and efforts for the past few weeks, and will continue to do so until the reception. Beyond that...I have not given it much thought. It will be interesting to see what happens in the studio.

No comments: