Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT....?

Who would have thought that my plea for help would bring out so many friends offering to take some of my paintings to relieve my congestion. I have been moved by such selfless generosity and will take all of these kind offers under consideration. In the meantime I will continue my lonely struggle for space in my place.

Today I would like to take you from the gallery into the studio. First with several views from the gallery:


studio from galley - left

studio from gallery - right

Next, looking into the studio from the opposite side, breezeway to the house:


studio from breezeway - center


from breezeway - right


from breezeway - left

Finally, several miscellaneous views"


On a more serious note...I realize how very very fortunate I am to have these facilities and believe me, I do not take them for granted. There are few things that can compare to the satisfaction I have experienced in the hours and days that I spend here. This studio and gallery are my dreams come true. For the past few years I have had the good fortune to be able to share this space with a very dear friend. Sadly he will soon be leaving Paducah (AND I WILL HAVE MORE SPACE!!!- less serious note) and Patience and I will miss Jean and Harvey severely.

2 comments:

dog face girls said...

Hey I've been there.

Oh no, so where are Jeanie and Harvey off to?

Happy upcoming birthday!!!

Hugs,

Vee

Julio Rodrigues said...

When I grow up...I wanna have a studio like this!