Tuesday, August 21, 2012

McKinney TX

This fall I will be having a solo show of works on canvas at the Laura Moore Fine Art Studio in McKinney TX. The opening reception is October 13.  So you can imagine my delight when I saw that CNN listed McKinney Texas as the 2nd most livable place in the country (Carmel Indiana was number one.).

I've been working on the show for the past 8 months and will be taking about 20 paintings with me when I drive to McKinney in Patience's 15 passenger Whippet wagon.  Most of them have been posted on this blog as they were completed.  Not surprisingly, the Texas gallery wanted large canvases including 3 of my larger works on 48x60" canvases:

Somewhere Else...acrylic...48x60

Beyond the Hills...acrylic...60x48

Farmscape...acrylic...48x60

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! The paintings are wonderful! I especially like the one with the houses at the end, the sky behind them is breathtaking! Good luck with your show!