Tuesday, May 21, 2013

PADUCAH PORTFOLIO…11



Workus interuptus, the bane of my existence.  Sara’s show was a great success and our visit with her was even greater.  I settled back into my routine and managed to complete a few more drawings before leaving to visit a dear friend in California.  Unfortunately the trip was cut short by my wife’s illness and hospitalization, which fortunately was quickly abated and she has since been discharged and is now back to work.

Once again I find myself struggling to regain my footing; it is amazing how quickly my work routine can be thrown off kilter, an experience that seems directly related to the years I have accumulated.

I have added the following to the Paducah Portfolio:

Buzzard Bros. BBQ

Drivers

South side gem...Nehemiah Church

Behind tribeca & Cynthias


No comments: