Sunday, August 3, 2008

WORKS IN PROGRESS


Ever so slowly...I have screwed up the courage to move forward and have begun adding the darkest values using acrylic washes of dioxazine purple, cadmium red, and hookers green. I mays till overpaint some of this with opaque darks. It all depends on how it looks to me after I work on some of the details.


This is a new 36x36 canvas I started yesterday. I don't know if you can see the faint outline of the falling down frame of an old barn. That will be the next step.

1 comment:

tagercito . said...

reflections on a life in medicine and art :
We found the information you post really useful, and we decided to make a review about it in our website.
You can check it out at : http://www.mombu.com/medicine/general-discussion/t-mombu-recommends-reflections-on-a-life-in-medicine-and-art-1679797.html#post6442884
Our score is : 8.0