Thursday, May 27, 2010

JUST WALKING


one very quick sketch at the end of this walk.

It is no longer possible for me to walk anywhere in Bologna and not retrace old steps for at least some part of the walk, and there are several streets that I have walked many time during this stay. But regardless of how many times I’ve retraced my steps, I always find something new to appreciate. This morning I set out earlier than usual with my bag of stuff, heading for a street I had not yet walked, and in the course of my entire morning spent at least 80% of my time in familiar territory. I still came back with a camera loaded with new images and 2 new sketches. I found myself in what appears to be a very upscale part of the city and have a few pics to make my case.






2 comments:

Aynex Mercado said...

Love to see the pictures and know what you are up to. Sounds like you are having so much fun!

laurie said...

Bill, I've had such fun reading your blog and I love all the photos! What wonderful trip!
(I love the parts about the food, especially!!)