Wednesday, June 15, 2011

VENTING...AFTER BREAKFAST

To my blog friends...please indulge me while I blow off a bit of steam...

Our country's economy is in shreds, and America as we know it is at the risk of imploding. On one side of the isle there is a cry for slashing spending, and on the other side, a call for raising taxes. Now it doesn't take a genius to see a very simple solution...COMPROMISE...cut spending and raise taxes. Unfortunately that won't happen because we have politicians who are more interested in "serving their base", which translates to saving their political asses. It is not about what is best for our country, but what is best for our party.

I'm sure there are some brilliant minds in Washington; sadly, they are not in congress. Our politicians do not serve us...they serve special interests...and I'm referring to both sides of the isles. Anyone unwilling to compromise does not belong in politics.

OK...I'm done. Now, on a lighter note, this is how I used last night's leftover sauce.

5 comments:

happy internist said...

thank goodness you identified that as sauce. at first glance i thought it was the world's largest piece of bologna. oh, wait, that's our congress.

Stephen said...

great blog keep posting.

Stephen said...

Enjoying the blog, keep posting.

Mazzone Communications said...

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Mazzone Communications said...

Couldn't have said it better myself!