Saturday, June 18, 2011

ITALY REVISITED...THE BOOKS

It has been one year since I returned from my month in Italy and for most of that year my efforts in the studio have been directed to mining the resources from that trip for my art and writing. My first priority was creating the paintings and drawings for last fall’s show…From Italy with Love…as well as fulfilling my commitments to those of you who responded to my offer to buy “art futures”. Using the resources of Apple’s iPhoto I created two books, one depicting all of the artwork in the Gallery 5 exhibit, and the other containing the drawings from my sketchbook.

After that I turned my attention to the task of creating an illustrated journal of my experiences in Italy. It is a day to day accounting of the trip using excerpts from the daily journal I kept and posts from my blog, williamfrenzullimd.blogspot.com, as well as additional narrative. The book is lavishly illustrated with photos and artwork and is now available in hardcover with wrap around dust jacket. It has 96 pages and measures 11x13 inches.



BOLOGNA….price $110.00 incl. S&H



FROM ITALY WITH LOVE…hardcover w jacket…9x11……42 pages….price $80.00 plus $5.00 S&H

FROM ITALY WITH LOVE… spiral bound …6x8…$35.00 plus $5.00 S&H.



SKETCHES FROM ITALY… spiral bound ….9X11…42 pages/61 drawings…$60.00 plus $5.00 S&H

These books may be ordered from my website, from me at Gallery 5, or by emailing me at wfrenzulli@mac.com. Allow 3=4 weeks for delivery.

No comments: