Thursday, December 29, 2011

NEW WORK

After three delightful days with my daughter Amy and her family I find myself back in the studio, looking for some traction to get back to work. In spite of my dedicated efforts I never found that traction; the highlight of the day was sharing a glass of wine with my neighbor Keyth who gave me a lesson on the mechanics of a good gold swing. But I'll keep looking, confident that I will find that traction and get back to work.

The days before the Christmas break were productive and I will share the results of those efforts now. I'm working on material for the BARNS & FARMS show I plan to have in the gallery in March, but an ocassional non farm and barn painting finds some expression.

The following paintings are pastel on paper and measure apox. 3-4" x 6-7":




No comments: