Monday, November 28, 2011

11-29-Fettuccini with broccoli, salmon, fresh tomatoes

It has been cold and wet for days. Last night I responded with a sea food chowder, tonight I thought we might try to capture a little bit of springtime.



INGREDIENTS:

Tomato basil fettuccine (from Tuesday mornings of all places...it’s great!
Olive oil
Garlic and shallots
Lemon
Salmon
Fresh broccoli florets
Dill and parsley
white wine
Grape tomatoes, halved

PROCESS:

Saute the garlic and shallots, add the broccoli and cook for abour 5 minutes before adding the salmon, herbs, seasoning, and white wine. Just before the pasta is done add lemon juice. Mix in the pasta, drizzle with olive oil and serve with Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.

COMMENTS:

I consider this a 7 or 8. I enjoyed it, but it didn’t feel like something special. I love the pasta…I’ve used it in several dishes and make special trips to Tuesday Morning just to get some.

No comments: