Sunday, November 13, 2011

SUNDAY MORNING MUSINGS

I believe I could measure my days by these small drawings/paintings. Individually they certainly are not epic in any way, shape, or form. But perhaps together, as one body of work, they can become more than are. Regardless of what they are or are not, they continue to hold my interest and I think of them as either a resting place while I wait for the muses to lead me elsewhere, or as part of a body of work I have yet to fully understand.


Prairie landscape...watercolor and pastel


Corner market...markers


With Patience out of town I've taken a few days off from the kitchen, enjoying some leftovers Keyth as so kindly shared with me. (He makes great chili.) I look forward to her return tomorrow and the resumption of our pasta dinners.

No comments: