Wednesday, May 4, 2011

AND SO FORTH AND SO ON…

I can still hear my mother saying those six words as she finished saying whatever it was she was talking about. If I were to ever publish a memoir or a book about my parents…that would be the title.

Today’s post is a bit of so forth and so on…just some disconnected comments.

Linda Lasco (with a C) sent in the winning name for Monday’s pasta dish…pasta with pureed peas, mint, and bacon…

Pig 'n Peas Pasta.... Now all I have to do is figure out what the prize will be!

Regarding the Pasta Quest...I will be posting the meals every evening after dinner. Your comments, suggestions, or whatever are always welcomed. If you don't want to log into Google feel free to email me directly or through facebook.

*****

I’ve completed the 12x48” canvas, and at the risk of seeming to be totally indecisive, have not yet come up with a title.


I’m pleased with the results and have already begun thinking about a companion piece.



No comments: