Saturday, May 28, 2011

ART INSTRUCTION


ART INSTRUCTION

Starting this summer, I will be offering individual art instruction in my studio. My intention is to offer instruction and guidance based on the individual needs and desires of each participant. Each session will be limited to no more than 3 participants.

Areas covered include basic fundamentals of drawing and painting (watercolor, acrylic, oil, and pastel) and the basics of clay printing.

Before signing on, I will meet each participant individually to talk about their expectations and how I can help them, and review any artwork if available, (no charge for this meeting). There are no requirements for participation. Previous experience is not necessary and the timing and frequency of the sessions will be very flexible to accommodate each one’s schedule, to the extent possible.

Because of the individual nature of the “class” each participant may choose the length of time that fits this or her needs…1, 11/2, or 2 hours, and the frequency…weekly, biweekly, or monthly…this is all very flexible.

More than anything else…this has to be fun for all of us.

Fees…$40.00 per hour ($75.00 for 2 hr. session)
Plus $15.00 per session if I supply materials

For more information contact me by e-mail, phone, or…God Forbid...slow mail!.

wfrenzulli@mac.com

270-366-2837

No comments: