Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2-29...Leap year pasta

If tonight's dinner tastes as good as it smells while in progress...we will be in piggy heaven.



INGREDIENTS:

Al Dente fettucinne
Baby broccoli
Chicken breasts
Sundried cherry tomatoes, coarsely chopped
Celery
Roasted brussels sprouts (leftover from a previous feast)
Garlic and shallots
Olive oil
Dry basil and oregano
Sweet Vermouth (I love cooking with this)

PROCESS:

Brown the chicken, remove, cut into bite size pieces and set aside.  In olive oil saute the garlic, shallots, and celery until soft, then add the chicken, broccoli, sun dried tomatoes, brussels sprouts,  and wine  and simmer covered over low -medium heat.

 

Add the pasta to the pan and mix well.  Serve with grated parmigiano or romano cheese and enjoy.

COMMENTS"

If I wasn't such a humble guy I would brag.  But of course I cannot do that.  It would be out of character for me to say...this was so ________ good!







No comments: