Saturday, March 24, 2012

3-24…Dinner from heaven…no humility here!


If you have been a regular, or semi regular reader of my pasta blogs you know by now that I have a complete lack of humility when it comes to the meals I prepare.  Tonight is no exception.  I will tell you right now, this was delicious, scrumptious, over the top good.  The only reason there are a few leftovers is because Patience jumped across the counter to stop me from a third helping.

It was so good that Patience did not complain about the mess I left and the dishes that had to be washed.  (I’m usually VERY neat while cooking)

 INGREDIENTS:

Al Dente Pasta -  Fiesta Fettuccine
Tuna in oil
Olive oil
Celery
Garlic and onions
White wine
Butter
Penzy Pasta seasoning
Cherry tomatoes, quartered
Fresh lemon juice
Anchovies, 2 fillets finely chopped

PROCESS:

Saute the garlic, onion, celery, and anchovies is the olive oil.  Add white wine and allow it to cook off then add butter.

Add the cooked pasta and the tuna to the pan and mix thoroughly.  Add the lemon juice and tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil.  Add pasta water if needed


COMMENTS:

I have nothing more to say.

No comments: