Friday, March 30, 2012

3-30…Aglio olio with red chili pepper fettucine


I was standing in front of the fridge at seven o’clock debating with myself, call for pizza or cook; what to do.  And the I heard them, the pasta angels, whispering in my ears, softly, over and over again…aglio olio…aglio olio…aglio olio.  I swear that somewhere, mixed in with those voices, I heard my mother, and of course that did it!  Tonight we were having aglio olio, but with a little twist.



INGREDIENTS:

Al Dente Pasta’s chili pepper fettucine
Fresh parsley, finely chopped
Garlic, finely chopped
Mozzarella cut into small cubes
Olive oil
Fresh lemon juice

PROCESS:

Place the cooked pasta and some of the pasta water in a serving bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.  The lemon juice can be added after all the others.

COMMENTS:

Oh what a delightful meal!  I had to force myself not to go back for thirds.

Thank you mom and thank you pasta angels.

No comments: