Monday, February 4, 2008

12x12 x FOUR

Last week the gallery in Philadelphia sold 3 of my small paintings. The buyer wanted a 4th piece to complete a hanging in her home. I sent out 3 more paintings but they were not the right depth. The gallery called and asked for 4 more paintings ASAP, primarily abastract landscapes. Fortunately at this size I can work rather quickly, and anxious to please the gallery and the buyer, I complied. Here is the result of 2 days of work. Each painting is 12x12” with a 1 1/2 inch crradle (depth).


Orange Sky acrylic on canvas


Orange Treeline Acrylic on canvas


Purple Tree acrylic on panel


Red & Gray acrylic on canvas

3 comments:

dog face girls said...

Congrats on the sales. I love the Orange sky.

Vee

timerulesmylife said...

How cool is that red and gray one! WOW!

Anita Davies said...

Oh the orange tree line really speaks to me, how lovely to see beneath the earth where it all starts!