Tuesday, February 12, 2008

PHILADELPHIA

I have deep roots in Philadelphia; my mother was born and raised in south Philly where family still remains, and I attened medical school and lived there for four years. I love the city, and when I began painting I spent countless hours walking the streets with my camera and sketch book. For several years Roger LaPelle Gallery in the Old Town neighborhood showed my work, and I am currently represented in the city by the Sande Webster Gallery in center city.


Pat's Steaks on the spot sketch 9x12

Located in the heart of south Philly at one end of the ninth street Italian market, Pat's steaks is home to the famous Philly cheesesteak.


Pat's Steaks watercolor 12x14

1 comment:

Karen said...

I've been to Pat's many times. That was a nice memory this morning.